The Torres Winery was founded in 1870. The family has been growing grapes for more than 300 years. Torres believes in quality more than volume, long term more than short term and making wines that exceed customer expectations.
Join us for a fun tasting with a representative showcasing Torres wines:
– Torres 5G Garnacha, Spain
– Torres Ibericos Rioja, Spain
– Torres Las Mulas Sauvingnon Blanc, Chile
– Torres Pazo Das Bruxas Albarino, Spain
– Torres Sangre de Toro Rose, Spain
$30 per person, tax and gratuity are not included. A tasting of 5 Torres wines and light appetizers will be provided. Reservations required.
You might also like
- Valentine’s Day 2018
- Whiskey Wednesday Club of Flower Mound
- California Wine Tasting
- Parker Square Car & Truck Show